Bloggersneed founded in 2015 to help new & passionate Internet Marketers and online marketers by showing our best guides and review articles for starting their online marketing successfully.
In Bloggersneed we use only the best products and review about it on our blog by writing brief articles. Our Blog hits 50,000 visitors every year by showcasing our perfect guides.
We strongly believe in Education and for this reason, we are offering students $600 by providing Bloggersneed Students Scholarship For the year 2018.
Bloggersneed Scholarship Program
Who Can Apply?
In order To apply for our scholarship
- You need be student of High school, college or university for the academic year 2018 -2019
- Must have studies related to Online Marketing, Business,Finance, Information Technology, Computer Applications, Communication.
- Must have minimum 2.5 GPA
- Must be 18+ (If you are 18 below must have permission from Parents or legal guardian)
How to Apply?
To apply for the scholarship
You must include your full name, email address, the name of your current school, college or university.
You need to write an article about ” Internet Marketing & Its Future” the article must be between 800 – 1500 words.
And send the article to our email address [email protected]gersneed.com
Last date for article submission is November 15, 2018
The article must be unique & should not contain copied contents.
The article must not contain any grammatical errors.
If any applicant article doesn’t suit these criteria their application will be rejected.
- We will accept applications and deadline is November 15, 2018
- Winner will be announced on December 20, 2018
- And the payment $600 will be directly sent to his/her Paypal address on December 24, 2018
Everyone who meets the above criteria is allowed to apply applications for the scholarship and it’s totally free.
Every year we will be running our scholarship so if you miss this year you can re-apply for next year scholarship batch and will be increasing scholarship rewards each year.
Frequently Asked Questions
1)Are you going to sell student names to a third party website?
No strictly we never sell student names to a third party website. We protect all your information safely.
2)Are there any fees for a student to register for these scholarships?
No, it is completely free of cost.
3). Do you require any type of credit card information to apply for the scholarship?
No, we don’t ask any type of credit card information.