Now you’re going to get excited because Bloggersneed presents Serpcloud coupon codes to buy the best rank tracker to use. Track your website keywords across major search engines using our special Serpcloud discount below to get a 45% offer.
How To Activate Serpcloud Coupon Codes?
Step 1: Click here to visit Serpcloud.com and it will take you to this homepage.
Step 2: Click the “Price” tab on the menu section and it will take you to the plans section.
Step 3: Choose Personal Plans or Plans for Agencies and choose the plan you wish to buy. For this tutorial, I’m choosing the pro plan and Click subscribe button.
Step 4: Now you will see the Serplcoud sign up form enter your name, email address and choose a strong password. Below you will see the “Enter Coupon Code” box. Copy this code: Bloggersneed and click “Apply Coupon” to get an instant 45% discount for Yearly plans and 35% discount on 6 Months plan.
Complete your payment using Paypal or Credit card.
Why To Buy SerpCloud Rank Tracker?
There are many reasons but I’m going to tell one 5 solid points about Serpcloud search engine keyword tracker. To know more about you should read this Serpcloud review later.
Now come to the points.
- This tool works on 180+ Google search regions so the tracking keywords positions are tracked and shown with 100% accuracy. No false ranks!
- Serpcloud works on the cloud platform so there won’t be any issue regarding site speed, downtime, etc.
- You can access your reports via Google Drive and Dropbox and reports will be delivered in your email id on 100% autopilot.
- You can export the report via Excel or by white-label reports in pdf, jpg, and CSV format. Another thing is serpcloud has the option to include the client’s logo while sending the report.
- You can share yours or clients ranking keyword publicly using a viewable public URL. SEO agencies will love this feature.
- This tool will help you to optimize search engine to get higher rankings.
Well, I shared working Serpcloud coupon codes and also the benefits of using this rank tracking tool. Note using this tool you rank keywords on Google, Bing, Yahoo, Youtube, and Yandex.