Are you looking for interview questions for bloggers? Well, you’ve come to the right place. I’m here to help.
Blogging can be a great way to make money and build relationships with people in your field. But before you start blogging, it’s important that you’re prepared with some good interview questions.
In this article, I’m going to share my top tips on what kind of questions you should ask when interviewing potential bloggers. With these tips, you’ll have no trouble finding the perfect blogger for your project.
So let’s get started!
Table of Contents
20 Questions to Ask Bloggers during Interview
As a blogger, you may have questions when interviewing a blogger and here are the 20 interesting questions.
- What type of content do you focus on and why?
- What motivated you to become a blogger?
- What challenges have you encountered in blogging, and how did you overcome them?
- How have you managed to build an audience and engage them?
- How has blogging helped you to reach your goals?
- What do you think makes a successful blog post?
- What metrics do you use to measure the success of your blog?
- How do you stay up to date with the latest trends in blogging?
- How do you use SEO to enhance your blog?
- What tools do you use to optimize your blog?
- How do you use social media to promote your blog?
- What strategies do you use to develop and grow your blog?
- How do you use analytics to track your performance?
- What strategies do you use to create compelling content?
- How do you use storytelling to engage your readers?
- How do you use visuals and videos to draw readers in?
- What tips would you give to a new blogger starting out?
- What strategies do you use to monetize your blog?
- What do you think are the most important elements of a successful blog?
- How do you stay motivated and passionate about blogging?
Why To Interview Bloggers?
So why should you interview bloggers?
Well, for starters interviewing bloggers provides an opportunity to tap into their social media influence and learn about their blogging strategies.
Through interviews, you can gain insight on content creation tactics as well as networking opportunities that they use in the current marketing trends.
Plus, it’s a great way to get your brand exposed by having the interviewee share what was discussed on their blog or other social channels.
When they share your interview link on their blog, you get free authority backlinks that will boost your website traffic.
Interviewing bloggers is also a chance to create relationships with influential people in the same niche which could lead to future collaborations down the road.
All-in-all, there are many benefits of interviewing bloggers, so don’t hesitate to give it a try!
Question You Should not ask Blogger During Interview
When interviewing a blogger, it is important to remember that there are certain questions you should not ask. These include:
1) Asking the blogger about their blog writers names;
2) Asking how much money they make monthly and asking for proof of income.
3) Querying them regarding what niche audience they focus on.
4) Personal questions that make them uncomfortable.
Additionally, avoid asking them which blogging platforms they prefer or technique for social engagement.
Ultimately, these types of questions can make any interviewee uncomfortable and put them in an awkward position – so it’s best to stay away from them!
It is much better to keep things lighthearted by focusing on topics such as hobbies outside of blogging and sharing experiences related to your own background with the interviewer.
Interviewing bloggers is an essential step to getting the best ones on your team. But it’s also important that you ask the right questions and avoid ones that may be offensive or irrelevant.
In this article, we’ve given you 20 great interview questions that are sure to help you find the best bloggers for your project.
However, some people might think interviewing a blogger can take too much time and energy. The truth is, though, that if done correctly, the process will save you plenty of both in the long run by helping you create a successful blog with top-notch contributors.
So don’t let any objections hold you back; put these tips into practice today and start finding amazing bloggers for your blog!